Electro Harmonix Nano Q-Tron
The compact version of the classic Micro Q-Tron envelope filter.
Envelope controlled filter is an effect type that ventures beyond the mainstream yet is equally at home in a wide range of genres and equally effective on guitar, bass, keys, horns and more. Electro-Harmonix is a pioneer in this effect category and has been making envelope controlled filter pedals since the 1970s! The Nano Q-Tron springboards off that deep heritage.
Here’s how it works: The Nano Q-Tron responds to the user’s playing style and dynamics. The volume of the input signal it receives (also called the envelope) controls the cutoff or center frequency of a swept filter. This allows the Nano Q-Tron to create tone-altering effects ranging from subtle to dynamic, auto-wah to ultra-funky. It is all about how you play and it is super interactive.
- Volume knob: Controls the pedal’s output volume
- Drive Control: Adjusts its filter sweep sensitivity and responds to the user’s playing dynamics
- Q Control: Sets the peak bandwidth of the filter.
- LP BP HP Mode Switch: Controls what frequency range the filter will pass.
- Pedalboard friendly, compact, rugged enclosure
- True Bypass
- Runs on 9 volt battery
- Optional: 9 volt Power supply