KORG Pa5X-88 Arranger Keyboard
Nye inspirerende lyder, oppfriskende ny arbeidsflyt, et helt nytt arranger-keyboard
Pa5X is the new flagship in the KORG Professional Arranger lineup, redefining an arranger keyboard. Completely redesigned with a state-of-the-art sound engine and a streamlined color-driven user interface, Pa5X produces a stunningly rich and unique sonic experience that inspires you to create and perform.
Pa5X comes packed with thousands of inspiring Sounds and hundreds of fresh Styles, all instantly accessible through an inviting workflow. A completely new front panel featuring an assignable Pad Matrix and Mixer section, multicolored LED buttons, and a huge tilt-able touchscreen puts you in control of your music making experience at all times. Pa5X excels both as a live performance instrument and as a powerful creative tool in the studio, allowing you to find your ideal sound no matter where your music takes you.
Pa5X is the most evocative, powerful, and easy to use Professional Arranger ever produced, with much more to explore on this cutting-edge new platform. The unique combination of Pa5X's new sound catalog, operating system, streamlined navigation, and feature set are ready to take your performance to an all-new level.
Discover the next generation of arranger keyboard with KORG Pa5X and be inspired!
Pa5X System version 1.1.0
The first system update released since launch, v1.1.0, adds valuable new features and improvements to system performance on Pa5X.
Whether selecting Styles, Songs or Keyboard Sets, or navigating the Song Book or Set List, users will feel the improvements to the overall speed and performance of Pa5X with v1.1.0.
New features in this free update include the addition of List View, a Mixer Tab, easy Style- syncing between Players 1 and 2, and more.
Improved Pa4X SET-import
Apart from speed optimizations, a report.txt file in the converted KST folder will show the result of imported resources and also the possible messages of unpredictable problems caused by the original data.
System version 1.1.0 can be downloaded at: https://www.korg.com/us/support/download/product/0/895/
- Premium Quality and Elegant Design
- Modern and Streamlined User Interface
- Stunningly rich sound-engine: EDS-XP
- Real-time controllers
- Available in 61 and 76 Semi–weighted keys with Aftertouch or 88 keys Hammer action keys with Aftertouch
- Advanced chord recognition, and a library full of chord sequences
- Smooth transition between Sounds, Styles and Songs
- Two cross-fading Players able to mix everything: Styles to Midi-files, or Midi-files to MP3-files, or Styles to Styles (unique to the Pa5X)
- Each player displays lyrics and score
- Create your own Styles and Songs
- SongBook, a music library always with you
- A complete sound library
- Onboard mixer with insert, master, final and mastering effects
- Dedicated Microphone and Guitar inputs with dedicated effects for each
- MIDI, USB, HDMI, Audio In and Out, Pedal connectors
- Standard File Formats
- Optional high-quality accessories
KORG ST-SV1-BK Keyboard Stand
Stand for Korg SV1 and SV2-series , D1 and Pa4X/Pa5X-series
KORG XVP-20 Expression and Volume Pedal
A new model of expression/volume pedal. Smoother and more compact.
KORG EXP-2 Expression and Volume Pedal
Combined volyme and expression pedal for keyboards
KORG DS-1H Damper Pedal
Sustain pedal for keyboards.