4-kanals rackmonterbar mikser og USB Interface
MediaTrack was made to upgrade and simplify audio capture of your live streams, video conferences and content creation. The compact 4-channel rackmount mixer and USB interface includes all of the features and connectivity you need to make all of your projects sound their best.
It’s a mixer
MediaTrack features an array of connections for both wired and wireless audio sources. Plug a wired microphone into the XLR-1/4" combo jack, or go hands-free by connecting a Samson XPD Digital Wireless (sold separately) system to the front panel USB jack. Now you can confidently move freely around your environment with exceptional audio. The Music channel brings in audio from the stereo RCA inputs on the rear panel, as well as front-mounted stereo 1/4" and 1/8" inputs. Finally, you can add streamed Bluetooth audio sources such as smart phones and tablets to your mix as well.
Perfect for productivity
Designed with modern connected workspaces and content creators in mind, every feature from the available inputs to plug-and-play operation makes MediaTrack the audio solution you’ve been looking for. It’s extremely easy to get up and running – plug in the USB cable, connect your microphone, set your levels and you’re ready to start streaming.
The onboard Voiceover priority ducker lowers the level of any background music so your voice stays clear and focused and you don’t lose a beat. The Voiceover Hold knob allows you to adjust how long the audio is lowered to fit your presentation style.
A rear-mounted Master Volume allows the overall output level of the mixer to be set for the room or application without any worry of accidental changes. You can mix all the inputs along with the USB audio from a computer and send them to the dual XLR and RCA line level outputs. The unit can further be configured for either mono or stereo operation. These features make the MediaTrack perfect for hybrid environments when you are both streaming and presenting in front of an audience.
The MediaTrack is ideal for connected sound like hybrid classrooms, streaming fitness classes and houses of worship. It is also a great solution for commercial sound systems in restaurants, bars and conference rooms.
The compact MediaTrack takes up just half of a 1U rackspace and can be installed using the included rackmount kit. It can be mounted adjacent to most Samson series wireless half-rack receivers.
- 4-channel 1U half-rack stereo line mixer
- USB interface for connecting with computers or tablets
- XLR-1/4" balanced microphone input
- Stereo line channel with RCA, 1/4" and 1/8" (3.5mm) inputs
- Bluetooth connectivity to wirelessly stream from a mobile device
- Samson XPD Series USB Port (wireless system sold separately)
- Voiceover control with priority ducking and variable hold time
- Rear panel master volume control
- 15V phantom power
- Selectable Mono or Stereo output setting
- Rackmount kit and power adapter included
- Frequency Response: 20Hz–20kHz ±2dB (Mic to Main)
- T.H.D.: <0.02% (Mic/Line & Line to Main)
- Maximum Input Level: -23dBu @ 1kHz (Mic Input)
- Maximum Input Level: 2dBu @ 1kHz (Line Input)
- Maximum Output Level: +14dBu
- Bit Depth: 16-bit
- Sample Rates: 44.1kHz, 48kHz
- Signal-to-noise: >96dB
- Bluetooth: V4.0, A2DP V1.2
- USB I/O: USB-C
- Phantom Power: 15V DC
- Product Dimensions: 223mm x 138mm x 43mm
- Product Weight: 0.8kg