Micro Transmitter Fitness headset
While Samson revolutionized wireless with the original AirLine transmitter, the AH9 is the exciting next chapter to the story. Thanks to its micro design, the AH9 transmitter is mounted directly on the included Qe headset, completely eliminating beltpacks and cables from the setup (ideal for active performers). In addition to a 300' operating range, the AH9 offers easily accessible Gain and Mute controls, a battery life LED indicator and an 8-hour rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
The AirLine 99m AH9 Fitness Headset system includes a Qe headset microphone, specifically designed for fitness instructors and high-energy performers. The Qe features a lightweight, double ear headset design with an adjustable/removable strap for a more secure fit. At the end of an adjustable stainless steel metal gooseneck sits the condenser microphone, whose water/sweat-resistant capsule prevents corrosion from the prolonged exposure to moisture that is to be expected in a fitness setting. And with a bidirectional pickup pattern, the Qe's condenser capsule takes hold of stunning audio while reducing background noise, minimizing feedback problems and effectively rejecting signals not originating directly in front of the mic.
- Micro transmitter mounted directly to a double ear headset (no beltpack or cable required)
- Water/sweat-resistant Qe headset microphone with condenser capsule
- Up to eight hours of battery life using built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Sealed gold contact charging connector
- Low battery LED indicator
- 90 m operating range (line-of-sight)
- Variable Gain control
- One-touch Mute
- Windscreen included