KORG TM60C-BK Tuner & Metronome
TM-60C — Combo Tuner and Metronome + CM200 Contact Microphone
The best-selling KORG TM series, which lets you use a tuner and metronome simultaneously, has been revamped. The TM-60 is the newest model and features a larger display that can show the tuner and metronome simultaneously. The battery life has also been dramatically improved. With the TM-60, you’ll be able to enjoy pitch training and rhythm training without having to switch functions or be concerned with battery life.
- Equipped with high-precision tuner function and metronome function. The two functions can be used simultaneously.
- The display is approximately 1.3 times the size of the previous model (TM-50), allowing the tuner and metronome to be shown simultaneously.
- Backlit LCD ensures excellent visibility even in dark locations.
- LCD needle-type meter detects the pitch instantly, providing the excellent response that you expect from KORG..
- A wide detection range of C1–C8 supports a broad range of instruments.
- Calibration is adjustable to match various concert pitches.
- Marks are provided to indicate pure major and minor third intervals.
- Sound Out mode and Sound Back mode are great ways to train your ear.
- Metronome features a wide tempo range from 30 to 252 beats/minute. Choose from three types of tempo settings and 15 rhythm variations.
- Long-life design with approximately double the battery life. (Compared to the KORG TM-50, in tuner mode with backlight off)
- Convenient memory backup function and auto power-off function.
- Further improvements in ease of use, including a newly designed stand and battery compartment cover.
- Available in black or white, two simple and timeless colors.
- TM-60C is packaged with a CM-200 Contact Microphone
- Scale: 12-note equal temperament
- Detection range: C1 (32.70 Hz)–C8 (4186.01 Hz) with sine wave input
- Reference tone generation: C3 (130.81 Hz)–C6 (1046.50 Hz) three-octave range
- Tuning modes: meter mode, sound out mode, sound back mode
- Calibration range: A4=410–480 Hz (1 Hz units)
- Detection accuracy: better than +/-1 cent
- Tempo range: Quarter note=30–252 times/minute
- Tempo setting method: pendulum step, full step, tap tempo
- Time signature range: 15 types (0–9 beats, duplets, triplets, triplets with center note omitted, quadruplets, quadruplets with center notes omitted)
- Tempo precision: +/-0.3%
- Sound accuracy: better than +/-1 cent
- Connectors: INPUT jack (6.3 mm monaural phone jack, unbalanced), headphone jack (3.5 mm stereo mini-phone jack)
- Speaker: dynamic speaker (φ23mm)
- Power supply: two AAA batteries (3V)
- Battery life: Tuner: Approximately 130/55/36 hours (backlight: off/soft/auto, continuous A4 input, using zinc-carbon batteries)
Metronome: Approximately 130/55/36 hours (backlight: off/soft/auto, tempo 120, 4 beats, maximum volume, using zinc-carbon batteries)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 111 mm x 74 mm x 18 mm / 4.37" × 2.91" × 0.71"
- Weight: 100 g / 3.53 oz. (including batteries)
- Included items: quick start guide, two AAA batteries for verifying operation, CM-200 contact mic (TM-60C only)
- Settings for the tuner section’s calibration and reference tone, and for the metronome section’s tempo, time signature, pendulum/full step, and backlight settings, are remembered even when the power is turned off. However, these settings return to the following initial values when you replace the batteries.
- Initial values:
- Calibration=440 Hz, reference tone=A4, tempo=120, time signature=4 beats, tempo setting=pendulum step, backlight setting=off
- Even if the pitch is within the detection range, detection might not be possible if the sound of the instrument contains numerous overtones or has a rapid decay.