Acoustic Design Ceiling Series har god lydkvalitet og bra dekning gjør disse 2-veishøyttalerne mer eller mindre uunnværlige på hoteller, restauranter, flyplasser etc.
Safety Agency EN54-24: 2008 type A (No. pending)
UL1480, UL2043, NFPA90, NFPA70 suitable for use in air handling spaces. Transformer UL registered per
UL1876, ROHS, C-Tick X000, CE compliant.
Baffle meets UL94-V0 and UL94-5VB flamibility rating; in accordance with IEC60849 / EN60849 systems.
- Effective frequency range: 60 Hz – 20 kHz
- Rated noise power / voltage: 30 watts / 22 volts (rms)
- Sensitivity [dB]: 87.5
- Rated coverage (-6 dB): 150° conical DMT
- Maximum continuous SPL [dB]: 102
- Maximum peak SPL [dB]: 108
- Nominal impedance [ohms]: 16
- Recommended amplifier: 60 watts
- Transformer taps / impedance:
16Ω (in bypass setting)
3.75W (70V); 7.5W (100V) Tap: 1333Ω
7.5W (70V); 15W (100V) Tap: 667Ω
15W (70V); 30W (100V) Tap: 333Ω
30W (70V); N/A (100V) Tap: 167Ω
- LF transducer: 114 mm [4.5 in] weather resistant paper cone woofer
- HF transducer: 25 mm [1 in] aluminum dome tweeter
- Input connector type: Euroblock connector with parallel output
- Enclosure material: ABS baffle on powder coated steel back can
- Grille material: Powder coated steel
- Ingress protection: IP-54
- Designed for indoor use
- Net weight: 2.9 kg [6.4 lb]
- Product dimensions (Diameter x Height): Ø 230 x 176 mm
- Included accessories: C-ring and tile rails, rail screws, euroblock connector, cut-out template, grille.
Priced individually but must be purchased in pairs.