ARTURIA Pigments-3 download code
Download code for the Polychrome software synthesizer Pigments computer plugin.
Pigments 3 is a state-of-the-art software instrument that gives you the power of every shade of synthesis. With colorful sound engines, effortless modulation, professional utilities, and studio-grade FX, you can explore an infinite spectrum of sound.
Introducing Pigments version 3.5
Evolved synthesis spectrum
This update takes Pigments to a new level of sound design, exploring the intricate colors, textures, and energies at the frontiers of electronic music production, from trap to grime to future bass.
Introduce cross modulation between engines 1 and 2. Either engine can be used as a modulation source, with a number of parameters to customize for wild harmonics, unusual waveforms, and extreme sonic results.
New Distortion Module
Pigments 3.5’s new Distortion Module combines 16 modes of distortion with built-in filtering, for everything from bubbling germanium fuzz to jagged wavefolding, soft saturation or pure filth.
Expanded Comb Filter
Pigments' comb filter now comes with 3 new damped modes; LP6, BP6, and HP6. These filter out certain frequencies in the feedback loop for unique sounds like ambient plucks, shimmering bowed leads, and much more.
Apple M1 compatibility
Enjoy native support for Apple’s next-generation M1 processors, ensuring flawless Pigments performance on the latest macOS machines.
Pigments 3.5 features dozens of new wavetables inspired by molecular structures, mineral textures, and aggressive modern timbres.
Enhanced Sample Engine Browser
This now features subfolders and one-click sample preview.
A number of subtle menu redesigns and workflow improvements to streamline your sound design process.
150+ New Factory Presets
Pigments 3.5 introduces 150 new patches exploring the massive potential of new features like CrossMod, Comb Filter, and more.
Create any sound
Whatever sound you need, Pigments can take you there. From bright nylon-like plucks to the fattest wavetable sounds, dark hip hop & trap bass to creeping film soundtrack ambience, Pigments is your blank sonic canvas. Combine any pair from a selection of 4 state-of-the-art sound engines, layer them with deep sub bass and a sprinkling of sampled noise, and introduce complex modulations in one click. Instant access to every texture, timbre, and color.
Cutting-edge additive synthesis with up to 512 harmonic partials. Forge curious & tangible timbres from scratch, from plastic tubular resonance to evolving vowel-like swells - in vivid harmonic detail.
Animate, distort, or morph through over 160 wavetables, bringing a vast spectrum of breathy, glassy, and abrasive digital sounds. Perfect for everything from roof-raising bass music to pop toplines.
Virtual analog engine
Energize your mix with coveted analog warmth and irresistible vintage charm, inspired by the greatest synths ever made, courtesy of our award-winning analog emulation technology.
Sample & granular engine
Browse hundreds of instrument samples and loops, import your own, and transform them into genre-defying granular patches. Warp, contort, stretch, and modulate samples down to the finest detail.
Used in conjunction with Pigments’ dual sound engines, the Utility engine lets you add an extra oscillator to the mix, complemented by 2 noise sample players, ensuring that your sound always has the depth and detail it deserves.
Pigments 3 is easy to understand thanks to its fluid color-coded interface - any modulation source or destination is just a colorful click away, letting you weave complex modulation and animated patches with a simple click and drag.
The ultimate final touch. Create your own unique chain of FX with twin insert buses and a send bus, and a curated selection of 18 classic, creative, or modern algorithms - from pitch shifting delay to an essential multiband compressor.
Blend any two engines in parallel, with a choice of:
- Harmonic engine for powerful additive synthesis
- Sample and granular engine (with hundreds of built-in samples)
- Advanced Wavetable engine (with over 160 wavetables)
- Virtual Analog triple OSC engine
- CrossMod feature allows one engine to become a modulation source for the other
Third Utility engine
- Analog-style oscillator layer with 5 waveforms and 6-octave range
- Dual noise sample players with built-in sample library
- 12 filter types to choose from, including the new Jup-8 V filter
- Classic filter types from V Collection instruments
- Modern filter types
- Multimode comb filter
- Continuous series/parallel routing
Advanced FX section
- 18 algorithms to choose from, including new Multiband compressor
- Dedicated distortion module with 16 distortion types, from germanium to wavefolding
- Insert or Send routing
- 2 FX buses and 1 FX send
- Modulable parameters
Advanced modulation system:
- Modulate anything with anything with a click and drag
- Multiple LFOs, envelopes, functions, random generators, and more
- Graphical editing, source-based or destination based.
Visual interface: understand your sound
- Graphical representation of the most important modules (wavetable, envelops, LFO morphing etc.)
Polyrhythmic Sequencer and Arpeggiator
- Advanced randomization, quantization, and polyrhythm controls
- Create complex, custom, and evolving sequences or arps
Extensive factory preset library
- Over 1200 factory sounds, from trap to future bass to cinematic
- Presets crafted by major artists and world-class sound designers
- Highlighted ‘notes’ to show what parameters are recommended to tweak
Enhanced in-app tutorials
- Learn synthesis as you go, starting with the basics and working up to advanced sound design