The SPA Series amplifiers from QSC are four half rack 1U, convection cooled power amplifiers delivering two or four channels of up to 200 watts per channel into 4Ω and 8Ω. These amplifiers can also be bridged to supply up to 400 watts into 4Ω and 8Ω, and up to 350 watts into 70V or 100V loads making them extremely flexible for Low-Z or High-Z applications. Utilizing an advanced Class-D amplifier design and Universal Power Supply the SPA Series are amazingly efficient allowing them to be convection cooled and are ENERGY STAR qualified with quiet auto-ramp standby functionality. The SPA Series amplifiers are housed in an unobtrusive black painted 1/2 RU chassis with unique mounting hardware enabling rack, table and wall mounting capabilities.
Up to 60 watts per channel into 4 and 8 ohms The outputs of the SPA4-60 are designed to provide 60 watts per channel into Low-Z loads.
ENERGY STAR® certified amplifier The SPA4-60 are EnergyStarcertified amplifiers; efficient class-D amplifiers that conserve energy and require no active cooling, so they reduce operational costs.
Bridgeable outputs for higher power Bridging the outputs of the SPA4-60 provide up to 200 watts into low impedance, and up to 250 watts into 70V or 100V providing outstanding flexibility.
Auto-Ramp provides quiet startup and power-down The EnergyStar Auto-Ramp circuitry ensures quiet and fast power up from Standby and seamless power-down following 28 minutes of inactivity, dramatically reducing power consumption.
Rack-mountable 1U, half rack with enclosure The SPA2-60 can be mounted in 1/2 RU reducing rack space requirements. In addition their clever joining brackets enable easy under-table and wall-mounting.
- Output Circuitry: Class D
- Stereo Mode, watts per channel: 4Ω/8Ω dynamic, both channels driven 60watts
- Bridged Mode, watts per channel: 200watts
- 70V & 100V: 250watts
- Signal to Noise (A weighted, 20 Hz–20 kHz): >100 dB
- Input Sensitivity: 1.23 Vrms (+4 dBu)
- Maximum Voltage Gain: 25.0 dB (8Ω setting)
- Frequency Response(20 Hz - 20 kHz): +0.1 dB, -0.1 dB
- Input Impedance: >10 kΩ (balanced), >10 kΩ (unbalanced)
- Size: 43 mm × 220 mm × 241 mm
- Weight: 1,8kg
- Includes: Power cable, quick start guide, connector kit, rack mount ears, mounting brackets