The MP-A40 power amplifier are designed for Background Music and Paging applications. With class-D output circuitry, a switch mode power supply with active PFC, and Auto-standby power saving, the MP-A40 offer high efficiency and low cost of ownership.
This amplifier provide a unique FlexAmp™ circuit topology that enables each pair of channels to deliver up to 800 Watts of total power in any ratio. This FlexAmp technology when combined with the ability to drive any type of output load (4 Ω, 8 Ω, 70 V, 100 V) ensures extreme flexibility. Other useful features of the MP-A40 include an 80Hz high-pass filter per channel, a remote standby contact, and amplifier status output for 3rd party system monitoring.
- Class-D output circuitry and switchmode power supply for high efficiency and low cost of ownership
- 1RU amplifier design for rack space savings
- Load selector for driving 4 Ω, 8 Ω, 70 V or 100 V on each channel
- Selectable 80 Hz highpass filter offered on each channel
- Power saving features - Auto-standby (after 28 minutes with seamless auto-ramp when signal returns) and remote standby input
- Power 4ch (all channels driven):
- Gain at 8 Ω: 30.0 dB
- Input sensitivity: 1.23 V (+4 dBu)
- Maximum input level: 12.3 V (+24 dBu)
- User-configurable operating modes (per channel):
DIP switch selectable, low impedance 4 Ω or 8 Ω,
high impedance direct drive 70 V or 100 V
- Dimensions: 44 mm x 483 mm x 377 mm
- Weight: 4,2kg