Q-SYS™ has no equal as an integrated, scalable audio, video and control solution. Built from the ground up on a powerful, open, IT-friendly foundation, the Q-SYS platform transcends the limitations in scope, performance, and usability that have kept previous networked audio, video and control systems from satisfying and exceeding the customer and project requirements:
Native integration with IT infrastructure
- Q-SYS makes it easy to manage and integrate AV assets without workarounds through native network connections and built-in compatibility with IT systems like LDAP, SNMP and SIP softphones.
- Free yourself (and your customers) from the limitations of fixed hardware. Q-SYS meets the demand for scalable, future-proof solutions with a software-based processors that runs on Intel processors. This unique design delivers an abundance of processing power to support add-on requests like AEC and AV-to-USB Bridging—minus unexpected costs and time-consuming implementations.
Complete solution that minimizes complexity
- While the Q-SYS Platform are fully interoperable with other brands, AV channel partners who implement the complete Q-SYS solution minimize complexity, increase reliability, and experience the convenience of a single point of contact for support. Also provide minimal SKUs with multiple configurations.
- Capacitive LCD Touch Surface: In-plane switching (IPS) technology
- High Resolution Display: 1920 x 1080 pixels with 350 Nits (brightness)
- Power Over Ethernet: Allows for simplified single cable installation
- Universal Mounting Options: Included accessories for mounting to US standard and European wall and junction boxes
- Versatile: Ability to operate in portrait or landscape orientation
- Complete design freedom: Drag and drop any control Q-SYS element from a Q-SYS design schematic into
- UCI Editor and easily deploy your design to the touch screen, without any programming experience. Q-SYS
- UCI Editor allows the import of room diagrams, corporate logos or other graphical elements in all major graphic file formats.
- Panel Dimensions:313.6 x 201.5 x 39.85 (mm) 11.6"
- Viewable Screen Dimensions (diagonal)
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Table Top Option: Yes
- Panel Orientation: Vertical / Horizontal
- PoE (Power over Ethernet): IEEE PoE 802.3af class 3 device via LAN port