Q-SYS™ has no equal as an integrated, scalable audio, video and control solution. Built from the ground up on a powerful, open, IT-friendly foundation, the Q-SYS platform transcends the limitations in scope, performance, and usability that have kept previous networked audio, video and control systems from satisfying and exceeding the customer and project requirements:
Native integration with IT infrastructure
- Q-SYS makes it easy to manage and integrate AV assets without workarounds through native network connections and built-in compatibility with IT systems like LDAP, SNMP and SIP softphones.
- Free yourself (and your customers) from the limitations of fixed hardware. Q-SYS meets the demand for scalable, future-proof solutions with a software-based processors that runs on Intel processors. This unique design delivers an abundance of processing power to support add-on requests like AEC and AV-to-USB Bridging—minus unexpected costs and time-consuming implementations.
Complete solution that minimizes complexity
- While the Q-SYS Platform are fully interoperable with other brands, AV channel partners who implement the complete Q-SYS solution minimize complexity, increase reliability, and experience the convenience of a single point of contact for support. Also provide minimal SKUs with multiple configurations.
The PTZ20x60 camera integrate with the Q-SYSTM Platform and Q-SYS bridging peripherals like the Q-SYS I/O-USB Bridge or Q-SYS TSC-7t Touch Screen Dialer & Controller to deliver professional quality conference video feeds alongside industry leading audio processing for small, medium and large sized meeting rooms for utilizing soft-codec conferencing or computer-based capture.
- Image Sensor: 1/2.7", Low Noise CMOS Image Sensor
- Lens characteristics (wide to tele): 20x optical zoom, f=4.42mm to 88.5mm, F1.8 to F2.8; Horizontal Field of View: 60.7° to 3.36°, Vertical Field of View: 34.1° to 1.89°
- Minimal Illumination: 0.05 lux at F1.8 (AGC On)
- Noise Reduction: 2D and 3D
- S/N Ratio: ≥ 55dB
- Pan / Tilt Angle and Speed: Pan: ±170° rotation, speed: 1.7° to 100°/sec,
Tilt: -30° to +90° rotation, speed: 1.7° to 69.9°/s
- Ceiling Mountable: Image rotation for ceiling mounting, ceiling mount bracket accessory available
- HD Video Outputs: HDMI and 3G-SDI
- Ethernet: 100BaseTX / 1000BaseT
Video Resolutions: HDMI / SDI: 1080p, 60/50/30/25, 1080i, 60/50, 720p, 60/50/30/25
Network (30fps, 16:9): 1080p, 720p, 576p 360p, 270p, 180p
- Input Voltage: DC 12V or PoE (802.3af)
- Current Consumption: 12v DC @ 1.0A (max)
- Dimensions: (169mm x 142mm x 164mm)
- Weight: 1.35 kg