Q-SYS™ has no equal as an integrated, scalable audio, video and control solution. Built from the ground up on a powerful, open, IT-friendly foundation, the Q-SYS platform transcends the limitations in scope, performance, and usability that have kept previous networked audio, video and control systems from satisfying and exceeding the customer and project requirements:
Native integration with IT infrastructure
- Q-SYS makes it easy to manage and integrate AV assets without workarounds through native network connections and built-in compatibility with IT systems like LDAP, SNMP and SIP softphones.
- Free yourself (and your customers) from the limitations of fixed hardware. Q-SYS meets the demand for scalable, future-proof solutions with a software-based processors that runs on Intel processors. This unique design delivers an abundance of processing power to support add-on requests like AEC and AV-to-USB Bridging—minus unexpected costs and time-consuming implementations.
Complete solution that minimizes complexity
- While the Q-SYS Platform are fully interoperable with other brands, AV channel partners who implement the complete Q-SYS solution minimize complexity, increase reliability, and experience the convenience of a single point of contact for support. Also provide minimal SKUs with multiple configurations.
The Q-SYS™ Core 510i processor is an audio, video and control processing system that leverages Intel™ CPUs and motherboards as well as a dedicated, Linux™ realtime operating system developed by QSC to provide class-leading capabilities for AV systems of any scale.
The Q-SYS Core 510i processor offers the most flexible audio I/O of any Core in the Q-SYS Platform, perfect for applications that require a diversity of analog, digital and networked audio connectivity. It features eight onboard I/O card slots that can be populated with any
combination of Q-SYS Type-II I/O card allowing diverse connectivity options.
- Description: System processor and control engine with integrated I/O (or I/O Frame peripheral in "I/O Frame mode")
- Configuration Modes: "Q-SYS Core mode" - centralized processor and control engine for a Q-SYS system “I/O expander suited to integrating high channel-count networked I/O cards (Dante, CobraNet, AVB)” - peripheral to an
additional Q-SYS Core processor on the system
- Supported Peripherals: I/O-8 Flex Channel Expander, I/O-USB Bridge, PTZ-IP Camera series, I/O Frame, I/O-Frame 8s, I/O-22, I/O-11 Series, Page Station Series, TSC Series touchscreens (when configured in “Q-SYS Core mode”)
- Software Requirements: Q-Sys Designer 6.x.x
- Network Channel Capacity: 256 x 256
- Audio I/O Capacity: 8 audio I/O card slots - accommodates up to 128x128 total onboard I/O channels
- AEC Channel Capacity: 64 at 200ms tail length (available in “Q-SYS Core mode” only)
- Multitrack Player Capacity: 16 tracks, exapndable to 128 tracks (available in "Q-SYS Core mode" only)
- Media Drive Capacity: Approximately 6GB on the default drive (accessible in "Q-SYS Core mode", upgrade options are available)