Q-SYS™ has no equal as an integrated, scalable audio, video and control solution. Built from the ground up on a powerful, open, IT-friendly foundation, the Q-SYS platform transcends the limitations in scope, performance, and usability that have kept previous networked audio, video and control systems from satisfying and exceeding the customer and project requirements:
Native integration with IT infrastructure
- Q-SYS makes it easy to manage and integrate AV assets without workarounds through native network connections and built-in compatibility with IT systems like LDAP, SNMP and SIP softphones.
- Free yourself (and your customers) from the limitations of fixed hardware. Q-SYS meets the demand for scalable, future-proof solutions with a software-based processors that runs on Intel processors. This unique design delivers an abundance of processing power to support add-on requests like AEC and AV-to-USB Bridging—minus unexpected costs and time-consuming implementations.
Complete solution that minimizes complexity
- While the Q-SYS Platform are fully interoperable with other brands, AV channel partners who implement the complete Q-SYS solution minimize complexity, increase reliability, and experience the convenience of a single point of contact for support. Also provide minimal SKUs with multiple configurations.
The Q-SYS Core 110f is a multipurpose software based digital audio signal processor with a total of 8 balanced analog
microphone/line level audio inputs and 8 balanced analog microphone/line level audio outputs. In addition to the fixed 8x8 analog
audio I/O, the Core 110f features a software definable bank of 8 balanced analog audio Input/Output Flex Channels, a unique QSC
innovation, where each channel can be independently configured during design or run time as either a microphone/ line level input
or a microphone/line level output.
As such, the Core 110f offers class leading 24 analog I/O density in one rack space plus additional specialized I/O such as
VoIP, POTS, Internal Media Playback/ Recording HDD and USB; all included in one chassis SKU. The Q-SYS Core 110f supports a class
leading USB Audio Device port connection that enables the processor to appear in a Microsoft Windows or Mac OS host operating
system simultaneously as both a USB Audio and Communications device.
The USB Device port (B type) implementation supports up to 16x16 digital audio channels in a flexible, design time configuration environment that can advertise as multiple virtual USB device instances to the host operating system concurrently over a single physical USB connection. In addition to the USB Device port, the Core 110f provides six USB Host ports (A type) which enable the Core to host external USB devices and future Q-SYS peripheral products.
- 128x128 channels of Q-LAN network audio in single channel streams
- Up to 24 configurable analog audio I/O
- 8 mic./line level analog audio inputs
- 8 line level analog audio outputs
- 8 Flex Channel mic./line level analog audio Inputs or Outputs
- Up to 16 assignable and routeable AEC processor instances
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports with assignable application resources offering any combination of VoIP, Q-LAN Control, Q-LAN audio or network redundancy
- Up to 16x16 channels of digital audio in and out via software definable USB instances advertised to the host operating system
- 16 General Purpose Inputs (GPI) x 16 General Purpose Outputs (GPO)
- Internal Universal Power Supply plus 12 Volt DC External Power Supply input for redundancy or non-mains power supply sources
- Single software platform for system configuration, control and monitoring via Q-SYS Designer software over Ethernet with support for static or Auto/DHCP TCP/IP addressing
- POTS telephone interface via a standard RJ-11 connector
- Supports up to 8 VoIP Softphone instances in addition to the onboard POTS telephone interface
- Fully compatible with all existing and future Q-SYS accessories such as IO-FRAMES, Paging Stations, and Touch Screen Control Surfaces running Q-SYS UCI
- CE marked, UL listed, and RoHS compliant
- 483x282,5mm 1HU