QSC TouchMix er digitalmiksere for musikere og lydteknikere som trenger et kraftfullt, kompakt og prisgunstig digitalt miksebord med funksjoner som oftest finnes på betydelig dyrere produkter. En tydelig pekeskjerm i kombinasjon med hardvarekontroller gir rask og oversiktlig bruk.
TouchMix-16 (16 mic/line, 2 stereopar) og TouchMix-8 (8 mik/line, 2 stereopar) tilfredstiller både krevende og mindre erfarne brukere gjennom forhåndsinnstilte presets som gjør at du kommer igang kjapt. Touchmix 30-Pro er det perfekte valget for livescener og virksomme band/musikere. Med sine 32 inngangskanaler og den enorme signalhåndteringen passer den til et bredt spekter av applikasjoner.
TouchMix is quite simply the most powerful, compact mixer ever created. It offers the features, capabilities and sound quality of the world's most esteemed large format consoles in a highly compact and portable package that's small enough to be carry-on luggage. Perfect for solo and duo musicians, small bands and AV production professionals, the TouchMix-8 goes "Beyond Mixing" by offering Wizards, Presets and other beneficial tools that help both seasoned audio professionals and novices alike get great results quickly and easily.
Its 14 mixing channels (8 Mic/Line, 4 Line, Stereo USB) and 6 outputs offer ample signal management ﬂexibility while advanced features such as class-A microphone preamps, Anti-Feedback and Room Tuning Wizards, real-time analyzer (RTA) and 14-channel direct-to-external-drive recording make it equally competent as both a professional live sound or recording tool.
The touch-and-turn interface of TouchMix allows for tactile control over fader and mixer parameters while also providing a hardware connection to the mixer. Mixer functions and displays are duplicated via iOS® or Android devices over Wi-Fi, providing both portable, wireless connectivity as well as additional control of mixer functionality.
- The TouchMix-8 comes complete with USB Wi-Fi adapter and carrying case.
- Capacitive touchscreen offers a wealth of on-screen information while also providing confident hands-on control
- 120 presets provide real-world live sound settings for commonly-used instruments and microphones
- Simple and Advanced modes offer either basic or comprehensive controls
- Anti-Feedback and Room Tuning Wizards simplify complex equalization tasks•Real-time analyzer (RTA) provides instantaneous display of channel tonal balance and room response
- 4 Aux outputs provide ample monitor configuration options
- 14-channel direct-to-hard drive record/playback — capture and recall performances without the need for an external computer
- MP3 playback direct from USB
- On-board multi-language user guide
- Download future upgrades directly from the Internet
- Inputs: 14 total
- Four XLR/TRS combo
- Four XLR
- Two stereo 1/4" TRS
- Stereo USB
- Two main XLR line-level
- Four aux XLR line-level
- One stereo TRS (line-level or in-ear monitor, 16Ω min. impedance)
- One stereo cue, TRS, (line or headphone, 16Ω min. impedance)
- 4 multi effectprocessors: including reverb, echo, delay, chorus. 50 factory, 50 user presets
- 1 pitch correct (assignable to any mono input channel)
- Complete DSP processing for all in/outputs
- 8 DCA groups (with mute), 8 Mute groups
- USB-WiFi adapter included (for iPad control)
- Multi-channel (14 tracks) rec/playback direct to USB 3.0 FAT 32
- Soft carrying case
- External Control: Android, iOS TouchMix app for iPad, iPad mini, iPad Air. Control via Wi-Fi provides access to all mixer functions.
- 6.1" × 3.5" (156 mm × 90 mm) color TFT, touch sensing display
- Dimensions (HWD): 56 mm x 333 mm x 245 mm
- Weight: 4.3 lb (1.95 kg)