Antenna Distribution System
The DA40 is an active antenna distribution system that allows multiple wireless microphone receivers to share a single pair of antennas. The half-rack, wideband UHF (400MHz–1GHz) system also provides RF gain to compensate for insertion loss.
The DA40 works with a maximum of four wireless systems that utilize BNC-type connectors, including Samson Concert 99 and Synth 7 systems. The DA40 has four DC barrel power output connectors for powering wireless receivers, and comes with four DC power cables (with male to male barrel adapters). Receiver antenna connections are to be wired to the DA40 rear panel BNC jacks, and the appropriate tuned antennas to its front panel BNC jacks.
Alternatively,you can use remote antennas, like the Samson PA1 Active Unidirectional Antennas, using up 100’ of coaxial cable (RG-6 coaxial cable is recommended) to extend the operating range of wireless systems. The DA40 also includes rackmount hardware and an external power supply.
- Frequency Range: 400MHz - 1GHz (-3dB
- Gain (input to any output power): 0±1dB
- IP3 Output Intercept Point: 50dBm (min), 20dBm (typical)
- Impedance: 50Ω
- Working Voltage: 15V DC, 2000mA
- Current Consumption: 200mA
- Power to Antenna: 12V, 500mA
- Product Dimensions: 42mm x 215mm x 150mm
- Weight: Approx.(1kg)