Airline99 Fitness System (G)
Unique wireless microphone solution designed to meet the specific demands of fitness instructors and other active performers.
The Samson AirLine 99m AH9 system is a unique wireless microphone solution designed to meet the specific demands of active performers.
This frequency-agile UHF wireless system combines the AH9 micro transmitter and AR99m micro receiver for a highly-portable, rechargeable setup that offers high-definition sound completely free of cables and beltpacks. The AH9 is mounted directly on the included headset, offering a 300’ operating range, Gain and Mute controls, an 8-hour rechargeable lithium-ion battery and more. Meanwhile, the AR99m provides 100 channels, 1-touch scan, infrared set, versatile output connectors, and a USB port to charge the transmitter or integrate a Samson XPD Series wireless system.
AH9 Micro Transmitter
The Samson AirLine 99m AH9 Fitness Headset system is a unique wireless microphone solution designed to meet the specific demands of fitness instructors and other active performers. Along with a water/sweat-resistant Qe headset microphone, this frequency-agile UHF wireless system combines the AH9 micro transmitter and AR99m micro receiver for a highly-portable, rechargeable setup that offers high-definition sound completely free of cables and beltpacks.
AR99m Micro Receiver
While Samson revolutionized wireless with the original AirLine transmitter, the AH9 is the exciting next chapter to the story. Thanks to its micro design, the AH9 transmitter is mounted directly on the included Qe headset, completely eliminating beltpacks and cables from the setup (ideal for active performers). In addition to a 300' operating range, the AH9 offers easily accessible Gain and Mute controls, a battery life LED indicator and an 8-hour rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
Qe Headset Microphone
The AirLine 99m AH9 Fitness Headset system includes a Qe headset microphone, specifically designed for fitness instructors and high-energy performers. The Qe features a lightweight, double ear headset design with an adjustable/removable strap for a more secure fit. At the end of an adjustable stainless steel metal gooseneck sits the condenser microphone, whose water/sweat-resistant capsule prevents corrosion from the prolonged exposure to moisture that is to be expected in a fitness setting. And with a bidirectional pickup pattern, the Qe's condenser capsule takes hold of stunning audio while reducing background noise, minimizing feedback problems and effectively rejecting signals not originating directly in front of the mic.
AirLine 99m AH9 Fitness Headset Wireless System
- Frequency-agile UHF wireless system
- 100 operating channels across 24MHz bandwidth
- Up to 8 simultaneous systems per frequency band (region dependent) AH9 Wireless Micro Transmitter
- Micro transmitter mounted directly to a double ear headset (no beltpack or cable required)
- Water/sweat-resistant Qe headset microphone with condenser capsule
- Up to eight hours of battery life using built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Sealed gold contact charging connector
- Low battery LED indicator
- 300' operating range (line-of-sight)
- Variable Gain control
- 1-touch Mute
- Four windscreens included AR99m Wireless Micro Receiver
- True RF Diversity micro receiver design minimizes dropouts
- Set button scans/selects optimal channel options
- IR sync wirelessly matches transmitter to receiver frequency
- Tone key prevents unwanted noise when transmitter is off or out of range
- Channel and Ready/IR/Peak LED displays
- Balanced XLR, unbalanced 1/4" and unbalanced 1/8" outputs
- USB port for adding a Samson XPD Series wireless system, AH9 transmitter or phone charging
- Rotary volume knob with integral power switch
- 1/4-wave antennas
- Working Range: 300' (100m)
- Audio Frequency Response: 50Hz–15kHz
- T.H.D. (Overall): <1% @ AF 1kHz, RF 46dBu
- Operating Temperature: -10℃ to +60℃
- Tone Key Frequency: 35kHz AR99m Wireless Micro Receiver
- 3.5 & 6.3 Jack (unbalanced): +14dBu
- From XLR Jack (balanced): +9dBu
- Operating Voltage: 15VCC 600mA
- Product Dimensions: 4.25" (110mm) x 3.75" (95mm) x 1.5" (39mm)
- Product Weight: 0.42lb (0.19kg)
SpecificationsAirLine 99m AH9 Fitness Headset Wireless System
Audio Output Level