In both single and multi-system arrangements, the CR99 Wireless Receiver offers 80 total operating channels, selecting the best frequency option for your area. Quick to setup, the CR99's Group scan helps avoid conflicting frequencies, while its IR sync function allows users to wirelessly match the transmitter to the receiver’s operating frequency.
The CR99 receiver features a bright, backlit LCD for monitoring on dark stages, even at long distances. The LCD also shows the exact battery life of your transmitter, along with the channel number and its corresponding UHF frequency.
Audio reaches the CR99 Wireless Receiver receiver via the CH99 Handheld Transmitter, which features Samson's Q8 Professional Dynamic Microphone capsule. Offering eight hours of battery life using two AA batteries (not included), the CH99 transmitter features a variable Gain control, as well as a popless 1-touch Mute button.
- Frequency-agile UHF wireless system
- 823-832 MHz
- 80 operating channels across 25MHz bandwidth
- Up to eight simultaneous systems per frequency band (region dependent)
- AC adapter and rackmount kit included
CR99 Wireless Receiver
- Rugged all-metal, rack mountable chassis
- Multifunctional backlit LCD (RF, audio, transmitter battery levels)
- Group scan for easy single or multi-system setup
- IR sync wirelessly matches receiver and transmitter frequency
- True RF Diversity design minimizes dropouts
- Tone Key technology prevents interference
- Removable 1/4-wave antennas
- Balanced XLR and 1/4" outputs
CH99 Handheld Transmitter
- Q8 Professional Dynamic Microphone capsule
- Offers up to eight hours of battery life using two AA batteries
- 300' operating range (line-of-sight)
- Variable Gain control
- 1-touch Mute