The PBK™12 is a full range two-way speaker system utilizing a 12" heavy duty woofer
and a 14Ti™ titanium compression driver mounted on a medium coverage horn. Its sleek
modern appearance coupled with excellent performance offer an outstanding package.
The full two-way crossover contains a tweeter protection circuit for good reliability.
Power handling is a generous 300W program power.
The lightweight yet rugged injection-molded plastic enclosure with
molded-in stand mount cup facilitates portable use for live music or PA sound.
The rounded profile cabinet has three handles for ease of portability.
A black powder coated perforated steel grille provides woofer protection and
a professional appearance. Two NL-4 Twist-Lock input jacks are connected in parallel for daisy chaining.
- Two-way passive sound reinforcement enclosure
- 12" Heavy Duty Woofer
- 14Ti™ compression driver, with 1.4" titanium diaphragm
- 300 W program power handling rating
- 4 ohm
- 60 X 45 semi-exponential horn
- Pole mount molded-in for 1 3/8" diameter poles
- Two NL-4 Twist-Lock jacks in parallel
- Perforated steel grille, with powder coat finish
- Durable plastic injection-molded enclosure