AcousticDesign™ surface loudspeakers offer a variety of models specifically tailored for demands of higher fidelity applications. Designed for clarity and presence, these loudspeaker systems deliver pristine audio reproduction for installations requiring a refined audio experience. Models ship complete with the award winning X-Mount™ system and weather input cover.
The AcousticDesign™ Series AD-S402T is a 4-driver column surface-mount loudspeaker.
This premium full range system is capable of 70 V / 100 V or 8 ohm bypass loads, making
it ideal for a wide variety of foreground and background applications with acoustically
challenged environments. Equipped with a unique pan/tilt mounting system, the column
surface-mount loudspeakers offer multiple positioning locations allowing the loudspeaker
to remain close to the wall while delivering up to -20° downward tilt.
- Effective frequency range: 110 Hz – 20K Hz
- Power Capacity: 60 W
- System Sensitivity: 85 dB
- Coverage Angle Horizontal (-6dB): 150°
(1.2K Hz - 6K Hz) WIDE, 150° (2K Hz - 6K Hz) NARROW
- Coverage Angle Vertical (-6 dB): 30° (900 Hz - 17K Hz) WIDE, 15°
(1.5K Hz - 17K Hz) NARROW
- Output (Peak SPL @ 1M): 111 dB
- Driver Information: (x4) 2.5" weather resistant paper cone woofer
- Rated Impedance: 16 ohm
- Input Connectors: 4-pin Euro terminal
- Transformer taps Bypass: 16 Ω ; 15 W (100 V) ; 30 W (100 V) ; 60 W (100 V)
- Enclosure: Aluminum
- Ingress Protection: IP-54
- Size: 327,5x131,3x126,12
- Net Weight: 3,4kg