The new AcousticDesign™ pendant series brings Directivity Matched Transition™ (DMT) to pendant install applications.
Utilizing the DMT design philosophy across all surface, ceiling, and pendant platforms allows AcousticDesign to achieve remarkably consistent tonal characteristics within blended installations.
AcousticDesign is positioned as our premium loudspeaker offering with best in class performance.
- Consistent tonal characteristics accross all surface, ceiling, and pendant applications
- 150° conical DMT coverage
- Snap-fit magnetic grille attachment
- 2x suspension cables and slip lock fasteners
- Low saturation 70/100V transformers with 16Ω Bypass
• Taps: 30, 15, 7.5, 3.75 watts
- UL-1480, and CE compliant.
- EN54-24 (pending)
- Advanced Intrinsic Correction™ voicing via Q-SYS or CXD amplifier platforms
- Effective frequency range: 65 Hz – 20 kHz
- Rated noise power / voltage: 60 watts / 31 volts (rms)
- Sensitivity [dB] : 88
- Rated coverage (-6 dB) : 150° conical DMT™
- Directivity factor: 6.5
- Directivity index [dB] : 8
- Maximum continuous SPL [dB] : 102
- Maximum peak SPL [dB] : 108
- Nominal impedance [ohms] : 16
- Transformer taps 100v: 16Ω (in bypass setting)7,5w, 15w, 30w,
- LF transducer: 165 mm [6.5 in] weather treated paper cone woofer
- HF transducer: 19 mm [0.75" in] aluminum dome tweeter
- Input connector type: Euroblock connector with parallel output
- Enclosure material: Impact Resistant ABS
- Grille material: Powder coated steel
- Ingress protection: IP-34
- Operating environment: Designed for indoor use
- Operating temperature range: -20 to 50° C [-4 to 122° F]
- Net weight: 3.9 kg [11.8 lb]
- Product dimensions (Diameter x Height) : Ø 298 x 362 x 286 mm [11.75 x 14.25 x 11.25 in]