The first thing you will notice about the CP Series is its compact design - every line, angle and curve working harmoniously to present a stylish, yet rugged, appearance.
Inside, CP8 is equipped with a highly-efficient, 1000-watt power amplifier, matching transducers and advanced DSP, delivering performance beyond expectations for a loudspeaker of this size.
Because of its compact size, CP8 is remarkably lightweight, making it easy to load, carry, lift and deploy in a wide range of portable and installed applications. Entertainers of all kinds, as well as
educators, institutions and houses of worship will appreciate the ability to mix up to three input sources (mic/line, line and music playback device) at once, making CP8 a great single-box PA
system that sets up in seconds.
As part of a larger system, CP8 can be deployed on a speaker pole, used as a floor monitor Or as a musical instrument amplifier.
System integrators will especially appreciate CP8´s lightweight and compact form factor when attaching it to a wall or truss (via optional yoke mount).
And all users will enjoy one-touch DSP control with preset contours for the most common audio applications.
- Configuration: Two-way active loudspeaker
- LF Transducer: 8 in (203 mm), cone
- HF Transducer: 1.4 in (35.6 mm) compression driver
- Frequency Response (-6 dB): 56 - 20 kHz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 53 - 20 kHz
- Nominal Coverage Angle: 90° Axisymetric
- Maximum Rated SPL: 124 dB
- Amplifier: Class D, Peak 1000watts, 800W LF, 200W HF
- Controls: Power, 2 x gain, Mic boost push switch, 6-way contour selection switch
- Indicators: Power LED, 2x input Signal LED, Input B MIC selected LED, Limiter active LED
- Connectors: 2 x locking XLR/F ¼” combo (Line Input and Mic/Line input), 1 x 3,5 mm TRS (Stereo
- Input), 1 x XLR/M (Mix Output), 1 x IEC power connector
- AC Power Input: Universal power supply 100 – 240 VAC, 50 – 60 Hz
- AC Power Consumption 1/8th Power: 100 VAC, 0.75A / 120VAC, 1.0A / 240VAC 0.31A
- Enclosure Material: Polypropylene
- Attachment Points: M10 threaded insert
- Color: Black (RAL 9011)
- Grille: 18 Gauge powered coated steel
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 411 x 273 x 256 mm
- Net Weight: 9,5kg
- Shipping Weight: 11,4kg
- Optional Accessories: CP8 Tote, CP8 Outdoor Cover, CP8 Yoke