The KS112 is an ultra-compact powered subwoofer for installation and highly portable entertainment applications. The KS112 is a highly portable, single 12-inch bandpass design subwoofer, powered by a 2000 watt peak power class D amplifier module. The cabinet is constructed of premium birch and includes high-quality, low noise casters.
Two M20 threaded pole receptacles are available for a positive, wobble-free connection to a threaded speaker pole in either vertical or horizontal deployment (pole not included).
- High Output in an ultra-compact form factor
- 2000 Watt class D amplifier module
- 12-inch, long-excursion driver; 6th order bandpass design
- Variable crossover and savable/recallable scenes for commonly-used applications
- Intrinsic Correction™ tuning and loudspeaker management
- Refined, professional appearance looks great in any application
- Rugged painted wood enclosure for long life and lasting durability
- Deployment in either vertical or horizontal positions with dual M20 speaker pole fittings
- Optional KS-LOC security cover prevents unauthorized tampering of controls
- Complete EASE & CAD information available online