The Stanton 750 professional cartridge is designed to exceed the demands of the professional DJ and deliver a wide dynamic range of audio for the vinyl record enthusiast.
A professional grade cartridge for digital mixing, scratch performance and vinyl recordings, the Stanton 750 delivers consistent sonic purity for all applications.
Developed and optimized for all Professional Turntables, including the new Stanton Turntable line up, with its Deckadance DVS DJ software, the 750 cartridge continues the legacy of Stanton excellence and innovation.
- Stylus: Spherical .7 mil Special High Polish Diamond Tip
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20KHz
- Output: Nominal Output @ 5.5mV @ 1kHz
- Separation: Channel Separation @ >27dB (1kHz @ 5cm/sec)
- Balance: Channel Balance @ Within 1.2dB
- Tracking Force: 2.5g to 4.0g
- DC Resistance: 830 ohms
- Inductance: 860 mH
- Cartridge Weight: 5.8g
- Recommended Load: pF 47k ohms /275pF (industry standard)