Martin D-28 Authentic 1937
De mest ærede vintage D-28-modellene er kanskje de som ble lagd i 1937.
With forward shifted hand-scalloped X-bracing, Adirondack red spruce soundboard and a 1 3/4" neck width. This addition to the Authentic series is a recreation of the original 1937 model offered with Madagascar rosewood back and sides. Martin’s new Vintage Tone System (VTS) is employed for the top and braces.
- BODY SIZE: D-14 Fret
- FINISH TOP: Vintage Gloss
- CONSTRUCTION: Dovetail Neck Joint - Hide Glue Construction
- BACK AND SIDE FINISH: Vintage Gloss
- BRACING PATTERN: Authentic 1937 Forward-Shifted X-Brace
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.4"
- BRACE SHAPE: Scalloped
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1 3/4''
- TOP MATERIAL: Adirondack Spruce with VTS
- NECK SHAPE: Authentic 1937
- BACK MATERIAL: Madagascar Rosewood
- NECK TAPER: Standard Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL: Madagascar Rosewood
- ELECTRONICS: No