The Uncontested Sound Of Metal!
Metal never dies. Whenever it seems that the genre has been taken to the limit, a new generation comes along and redefines "heavy." The sound of modern metal sets a new standard for brutality and aggression, and to realize this sound, the bands that have led the modern metal movement for the last two decades have turned to the only guitar amps up to the task: the Peavey 6505® Series
Named in celebration of Peavey's first 40 years, the 6505 is the undisputed go-to guitar amplifier for scores of rock, hardcore and metal bands for its two channels of raw tone, relentless power and road-proven reliability. The 6505 is the unquestionable choice for an ever-expanding list of players and endorsers. Featuring five 12AX7 preamp tubes and four 6L6GC power amp tubes, with presence and resonance controls and three-band EQ.
- High and low gain inputs
- 120 watts (rms) into 16, 8, or 4 ohms (switchable)
- 2-channel preamp switchable on front panel or remote footswitch
- Rhythm channel: pre-/post-gain, bright and crunch switches
- Five 12AX7 preamp tubes and four 6L6GC power amp tubes
- Channels share 3-band EQ
- Presence and resonance controls
- Switchable post-EQ effects loop
- Preamp output
- Footswitch included
- Lead channel: pre-/post-gain
- Weight: 48.00 lb(21.772 kg)