The versatile DSL100 delivers legendary all valve Marshall tone suitable for all playing environments. From shimmering cleans to punchy distorted overdrives, you can easily flex the sound to your playing styles. The DSL100 offers a diverse range of features including power reduction, studio quality reverb and two footswitchable channels. With its emulated output and power reduction features you can play in a variety of environments. The amp has two footswitchable gain channels, ultra gain and classic gain. You can experiment with your sound by switching from ultra clean to heavy distortion and everything in between.
- Channels: 2 (Split) "Ultra gain" and "classic gain"
- Output wattage: 100w (with power reduction option to 50w)
- Outputs:Speaker outputs: 5 x 1/4" jack sockets (16Ω load / 8Ω load / 4Ω load), 1 x 3.5mm jack emulated line out
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" instrument jack, 1 x 3.5mm jack Aux in MIDI in, footswitch
- Controls: Loop on/off switch, master volume II, master volume I, master select switch, reverb (ultra gain channel), reverb (classic gain channel), resonance, presence, tone shift switch, bass, middle, treble, ultra gain channel (OD1/2 switch, volume, gain), classic gain channel (clean/crunch switch, volume, gain), low power option (on rear)
- Effects: Reverb
- Effects loop: Send/Return
- Valves: Pre amp valves 3 x ECC83, Power amp valves 1 x ECC83, 4 x EL34
- Accessories: Footswitch PEDL-90012 & detachable power cable included.
- Compatible with PEDL-91016 Sold Separately)
- Dimensions: Weight (kg)24.2 Width (mm)740 Height (mm) 274 Depth (mm) 242