One Amp For Electric, Acoustic and Bass Guitar!
Using Peavey´s revolutionary Variable Instrument Input along with carefully voiced amp models, a single Vypyr VIP amp can provide amplification for a variety of different instrument types.
Vypyr VIP-1 20w guitar modeling combo is an ideal practice amplifier for a variety of instruments using Variable Instrument Performance technology with amp-presets for acoustic guitar, electric guitar and bass. Even simulations of actual acoustic guitar and bass sounds are built in. Utilizing a combination of powerful 32-bit, floating point SHARC processors and patented TransTube analog circuitry to create an amazing sounding amplifier with a superb playing feel.
All VYPYR effects, amp models and parameter controls can be accessed without plugging into a computer, unlike many other modeling amps. The USB bi-directional data and audio port provides an easy way to record, connect to VYPYR software, store presets, get lessons and practice to backing tracks.
- Acoustic guitar simulation
- Bass guitar simulation
- Acoustically ported semi-closed back
- Patented TransTube technology
- 16 presets
- 25 amp accessible effects
- 36 onboard amp models
- Six bass amp models
- Six acoustic amp models
- Enhanced chromatic tuner
- On-board looper
- WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) controls
- Amp accessible real time dual parameter controls
- Amp accessible global reverb and delay
- Tap Temp
- Bi-directional USB - Data - MIDI - Audio record out
- Aux/MP3/CD input
- Studio quality headphone out
- Up to four effects simultaneously