Korg har siden 70-tallet lagd synther og er fremdeles ledende i utviklingen av nye produkter. Denne familien av instrumenter er stor og her finner du bl. a komplette studio som Kronos Workstation, nye analoge og klassiske vintagesynther samt stage-pianoer og keyboards med komp.
KORG’s flagship Pa4X Professional Arranger continues a tradition with incredible refinements to every aspect of the sound quality—and with enhanced performance capabilities. The Pa4X Professional Arranger is more than a keyboard. It’s your backup band; your accompanist; and your musical director. It’s your soundman; your effects engineer; and your always in-tune background singers. Best of all—you’re always in charge!
Ideal for composing, recording, and combo use, the intuitive Pa4X really comes to life in the hands of the solo keyboard performer and entertainer. And nowhere else is the flawless operation and superior sound of one keyboard instrument more in the spotlight. To that end, every aspect of KORG’s industry-leading Professional Arranger series has been re-examined and improved, resulting in the Pa4X—an instrument without equal. The all-new EDS-X (Enhanced Definition Synthesis – Expanded) sound engine delivers unprecedented realism and highly detailed sounds, drawing on a massive PCM resource over 10 times larger than those found in previous models. KORG’s exclusive DNC (Defined Nuance Control) provides highly-articulate solo instruments. Partnerships with Waves Audio and TC Helicon provide state-of-the-art audio processing and vocal effects. Plus, there are tons of new instruments and drumkits, along with a massive infusion of Styles to cover a world of musical genres.
- 61 Semi–weighted keys with velocity sensitivity and aftertouch.
- Elegant, streamlined aluminum cabinet
- Huge 7-inch capacitive TouchView™ display with tilting system.
- New EDS-X (Enhanced Definition Synthesis-eXpanded) sound engine with Improved realism and pristine sound quality
- Massive internal ROM with a renewed PCM database Plus up to 400* MB of user PCM data
- Waves MAXXAUDIO Mastering Suite: MaxxEQ™, MaxxBass™, MaxxTreble™, MaxxStereo™, MaxxVolume™
- TC Helicon® Vocal Processing: Four-part Harmonizer, Double, µMod, Reverb, Delay, Filter, HardTune, Pitch Correction plus Compressor, EQ, Gate (Adaptive Mic Setting on the Mic input)
- Double MP3/MIDI file players with recording capability, X-Fader and Vocal Remover
- Optional PaAS speaker bar—connects without wires or power supply
The Pa4X relies on KORG’s advanced EDS-X (Enhanced Definition Synthesis-eXpanded) sound engine, and comes complete with over 1,800 ready-to-play sounds. This realistic collection offers a vast gathering of classic and contemporary keyboards, band and orchestral instruments, plus electronic and acoustic instruments—from techno to folk. Included is a new multi-layer stereo grand piano (with damper and body resonance), plus electric pianos from the acclaimed KORG SV-1 Stage Piano. The digital drawbar organ includes key on/off noises, leakage, and Rotary Speaker emulation. In addition, the Pa4X has been equipped with new wind instruments, strings, basses—even acoustic and electric guitars. Sounds have been painstakingly captured using state-of-the-art methods that allow the finest of details to be accurately reproduced.
Three assignable switches, the four-way joystick—even a ribbon strip—allow KORG’s unique DNC (Defined Nuance Control) to reproduce the subtle nuances and articulations of acoustic instruments creating ultra-realistic performances rich in expression—all in real time and on demand. Bring any solo or melody to life with the growl of a passionately-played saxophone; the changing embouchure of a trumpet; the breath elements found in a clarinet or harmonica; and the added characteristics that give extra authenticity to the pizzicato and arco sounds of a string section.
More than 90* authentic drumkits—including Ambient Drums—breathe life into any rhythmic passage; the Drum Family Easy Editing feature offers total control over volume, pitch, EQ, and more. An additional 400 MB* of user memory allows new sounds to be added quickly and easily using KORG, WAV, AIFF, and SoundFont™ formats. Conduct your own sampling session and take advantage of the complete sample recording and editing features found in the Pa4X.
Pa4Xfeature a naturally-responsive and semi-weighted keybed that provides both velocity and aftertouch sensitivity. The dynamic response is adjustable to accommodate any playing technique and any level of musicianship—from the hobbyist to the demanding professional.
The main panel has been optimized to ensure that all controls are ergonomically positioned and intuitively located to make every performance feel smooth and natural. Big, bright, and bold, the new capacitive TouchView display hosts a redesigned graphical interface that is easier than ever to read, even under the most demanding lighting environments. The entire screen can be tilted forward and back to provide the perfect angle for optimum viewing—on stage or off! Searching for that song, Style, or file that you were just using? The multi-function Search feature can find what you are looking for—quickly! Styles and Keyboard Sets can be read directly from a USB drive—without the need to load data in the internal memory.
For those seeking an all-in-one solution, experience the optional PaAS Speaker System. This easy-to-use add-on provides spectacular sound for home and rehearsal use—or as a personal performance monitor. The bi-amped PaAS sound system contains five loudspeakers in a sleek cabinet that attaches directly to your Pa4X. Best of all, installation takes only seconds; no tools are required; no cables are needed, and no power supply is necessary.
Each Style is a fully realized musical environment dedicated to reproducing a specific musical genre, and the Pa4X is packed with over 500 of them. Play along with these styles which cover song styles from around the world, from the past right up to today. These highly-versatile Styles have been created by KORG’s international sound team to provide an extremely musical experience. New Styles have been added, and many cherished Styles have been brought up to date with new sounds, enhanced effects, and re-balanced mixing. In addition to drums, percussion, and bass, each Style can provide up to five additional instrument parts that follow your chord changes and voicings, as well as the tempo. Guitar Mode 2 makes the Style’s guitar tracks more authentic than ever before possible. In addition, each Style can be enhanced by using the four Pads. Each Pad can add a one-time or repeating riff, a percussion part, an accent sound, or even a sound effect. You can even program your own Pad riffs and phrases. And of course, each Style features an assortment of Intros, Variations, Breaks, Fill-Ins, Endings—even a count-in. You may also create your own brand-new Styles, or customize the existing ones.
The convenient Chord Sequencer function can quickly record and loop your chord progressions on the fly in Style Play mode; this can be useful not only for practice, but for freeing up your left hand while performing live. These Chord Sequences can now be also saved as Style and SongBook entries for easy recall.
Thanks to an all new built in SMF (Standard MIDI File to Style converter), you can quickly and easily have on board styles of the latest songs! Just obtain a new Standard MIDI File, load it into the Pa4X and the inbuilt converter will easily and quickly turn it into a full KORG style which you can save and recall any time you need it. Every function band musician will love the combination of latest styles and incredible KORG sound!
KORG is known for studio-quality effects, and the Pa4X includes the best of the KORG library. 4 Insert and 3 Master effects can be used for the accompaniment tracks, while 1 Insert and 2 Master effects can be used for the real-time keyboard tracks. Over 140 effect types are available, including reverbs, delays, vintage stomp box simulations, amp and cabinet simulators and more. In addition, each track features an EQ with Low, Mid and High controls, and a custom track EQ can be memorized in the Song Play mode—allowing your song to sound its best in any environment. The final effects are the result of KORG’s long term cooperation with Waves Audio®, the world reference in studio mastering effects. The included Waves MAXX AUDIO™ suite delivers sound that is louder and clearer, easily adapting the sound to your musical taste or correcting a problematic live scenario.
KORG’s long term cooperation with the world leader in vocal harmonies, TC Helicon®, continues in the Pa4X. The TC Helicon Voice Processor ensures that your vocals have the highest possible sound quality: up to 4 realistic harmony voices are available, and all can be controlled using the keyboard or MIDI events. Available vocal effects include Double, µMod, Reverb, Delay, Filter, HardTune, Pitch Correction plus Compressor, EQ, Gate, etc. Dedicated knobs (3) and buttons (3) for controlling the most important Voice Processor functions have been added to the top panel and placed within easy reach. The Adaptive Mic Setting—another KORG exclusive— monitors the input signal and auto-adjusts parameters such as the Adaptive Gate, EQ, Compression and the De-Esser to make the vocals sound smooth and “studio produced.” Just plug your microphone into the balanced XLR connection (phantom power available) and let the Pa4X do the rest!
KORG’s XDS Dual Player & Recorder features a crossfade slider for providing non-stop entertainment; load one as the other plays, then crossfade between them—or create a playlist for automatic playback. Two different MP3 or MIDI files can be played simultaneously. MIDI files and even MP3 files can be transposed, sped up or slowed down. There is also a Marker Function to allow direct jumps to a given position in the song, or to create loops between song sections. The “MP3+G” (also known as MP3+Graphics) format and other popular lyric formats are supported. This feature allows MP3 files to play with lyrics and graphics that can be displayed on the built-in display or on an external monitor—or both. The Vocal Remover quickly eliminates the vocal track from MP3 songs—ideal for live karaoke! The 16-track recorder allows sophisticated levels of sequencing and editing, and also provides quick and easy song creation using the Backing Sequence and Style functions. The Pa4X can record your entire performance; you can play back a song, play the keyboard, sing along, and everything will be recorded and saved as an MP3 file. You can then play that MP3 file again to add a further keyboard track or voice using the well known “sound on sound” technique. Using the note data saved in a MIDI file, the Pa4X can display traditional musical notation with notes and/or chords, together with lyrics and chord abbreviations. This sophisticated Score Viewer can be seen on the internal TouchView™ screen, or displayed on an external video monitor. Chord names can also be seen in English or Italian.
Particularly helpful for live use, the SongBook is a fully programmable and easily searchable Music Database. Each entry contains all the settings required to play a particular song. The SongBook can save and access Styles, MIDI files, or MP3s and immediately recall settings such as the song title, genre, artist, tempo, volumes, sounds, muted tracks, FX settings, easy-edit parameters, 4 keyboard sets, 4 pads, TC Helicon® presets, master transpose, and much, much more. Everything needed to play your song back perfectly is in the SongBook. This incredibly useful performance feature is another KORG exclusive. A more refined Filter feature allows you to search for entries using a combination of different criteria, such as all songs containing “love” in the title AND classified as a “ballad”. The SongBook includes also a renewed Set List function, with a convenient panel-button association for fast recall, to make life easier during live gigs. With the SongBook Editor you can easily view, create, and edit your KORG Pa-Series SongBook entries and Set Lists using a Windows based computer. It can also be synchronized with iOS and Android tablets to become your handy external digital music sheet reader (third-party software required).
In addition to the Main Left and Right outputs, the Pa4X includes two additional assignable outputs. This can be ideal for isolating a part for additional signal processing or feeding an external mixer. A headphone output is conveniently located on the front panel. The microphone input uses an XLR connector, and phantom power is available. For inputs, the Pa4X provides a pair of balanced 1/4" inputs (Line 1) and a stereo 1/8" jack (Line 2) for use with smartphones, mobile devices, etc. MIDI In, Out, and Thru connectors are provided, as well as a USB to computer (Device) port. The composite RCA video output delivers the score and lyric display (or simply mirrors the internal display) to an external monitor.
The Pa4X 61 comes with an option to install an internal hard drive to insure that all your data is available at the gig and ready to play. A convenient micro SD slot (with protective plastic cover) is located on the back panel to add further space for data storage and/or to be used as data protection for localized data sets sold separately by third-parties. Two USB Host ports—one on the front panel, one on the rear—make it simple to play Styles, MIDI files, and MP3 songs directly from a USB flash drive, or to perform any future system updates.
- Keyboard: 61 Semi–weighted keys (C2 – C7) with Velocity and Aftertouch
- Sound Generator: EDS-X (Enhanced Definition Synthesis-eXpanded), Filters with Resonance - Three band EQ for each track
- Polyphony: 128 Voices, 128 Oscillators
- Effects: Accompaniment/Song: 4 Insert Effects; 3 Master Effects (148 Types) Keyboard Tracks:1 Insert Effect; 2 Master Effects (148 Types) Final Mastering Effects: Waves Audio Ltd. MAXX Suite: Includes MaxxEQ™, MaxxBass™, MaxxTreble™, MaxxStereo™, MaxxVolume™
- Voice Processor Technology by TC Helicon® : Four-part Harmonizer, Double, µMod, Reverb, Delay, Filter, HardTune, Pitch Correction; plus Compressor, EQ, Gate (Adaptive Mic Setting on the Mic input)
- Sounds / Drumkits: Factory: More than 1,800 Factory Sounds including a new multilayer Stereo Piano with damper/body resonance, GM/XG sound sets and more than 100 Drumkits* including Ambient Drums. User Area: 512 Sounds, 128 Drumkits. Digital Drawbars: 9 Footages, Percussion, Key On/Off, Leakage (Effect section includes rotary speaker) User PCM RAM Memory: 400 MB
- Sampling: Load KORG, Wav, AIFF and SoundFont™ formats. Save KORG, Wav and AIFF formats. Full Edit, Time Slice, Sampling feature
- Styles: More than 500 preloaded Styles, freely reconfigurable, 1,872 locations including the User banks and Direct function. Eight Style tracks, 4 Keyboard Sets, 4 Pads and one Style Setting per Style Guitar Mode 2. Style Record with Step Record, Track and Event Edit functions. Style controls: 3 Intros, 4 Variations, 4 Fills, Break, 3 Endings, Synchro Start, Synchro Stop, Tap Tempo/Reset, Bass Inversion, Auto Fill, Manual Bass, Memory, Accompaniment Mute, Drum Mapping, Snare & Kick Designation, Style to KBD Set Mode
- Chord Sequencer: Chord Sequence recorder in Style Play mode, Chord Sequence save in Style and SongBook entries
- Song Play: Patented XDS Crossfade Dual Sequencer Player with X-Fader Balance control. Supported formats: MID, KAR, MP3 + lyrics, MP3+G. 2 Players with separate Select, Start/Stop, Home, Rewind and Fast Forward controls. Lyrics, Score, and Chord data can be displayed on screen, or on external video monitor. Markers with Add, Delete, Edit and Loop functions.
- MP3 Player / Recorder: Double MP3 Player and MP3 Recorder, Transpose (+6/-5 semitones) . Tempo change (±30%) Advanced Vocal Remover. Record MP3 files including Styles, SMF, MP3, Keyboard Tracks, Pads, Microphone and Effects
- Sequencer: Quick Record (Backing Sequence), Multitrack and Step Record functions Full-featured sequencer, 16 tracks, Up to 200,000 events, SMF native format
- SongBook: Fully programmable music database, based on Styles, SMF, Karaoke, MP3 with automatic selection of Style Play and Song Play modes. User-definable Set Lists with layout button association. Filtering and Ordering options
- Compatibility: "i-Series" models: Styles. “Pa-Series” models: Style, Performance, Program/Sound, Song, SongBook, Pad
- Pads: 4 Assignable Pads + Stop Button - Pad Record function
- General Controls: Master Volume; Fade In/Out; Keyboard-Acc/Song Balance Volume; Ensemble; Octave Transpose; Master Transpose; Quarter Tone and Arabic Scale memorized inside Keyboard Sets; Joystick (pitch + modulation); Ribbon; Mic Volume; Harmony/Double; Delay/Reverb; Mic Preset; Mic On/Off; Harmony On/Off; Double On/Off; 8 Assignable Sliders; Slider Mode; MP3 Volume; 3 Assignable Switches; Tempo +/-; Tempo Lock; Metronome On/Off; Dial; Up/+; Down/-; Search; Shift; Chord Scan (Lower, Upper); Split; Keyboard Tracks Sound Select and On/Off; Record
- Control Inputs: Damper pedal (support half-pedaling with optional DS-1H pedal
- Mic/Line Input:
- Mic: Combo XLR balanced with Gain control and Phantom Power.
- Line 1: Left/Right Jack (1/4") Line Input, balanced.
- Line 2: Stereo Mini-jack (1/8") Line Input, unbalanced
- Audio Output: Left/Right, Out 1, Out 2; (1/4" TRS) balanced.
- Headphone Output x 1 (Front panel) Video Out x 1, RCA type
- MIDI: IN, OUT, THRU standard MIDI connectors, USB to MIDI using the USB Device port, 8 user definable MIDI Setups
- USB: Type A (Host) x 2 (Front/Rear) Type B (Device) x 1 (Rear), 2.0 Hi-Speed connections
- Harddrive (optional – Hard Disk Installation Kit required)
- Micro SD-kort: Rear panel slot with plastic cover(Card not included)
- USB Flash Drive: 1 Front panel port, 1 Rear panel port (Drive not included)
- Display: 7” Wide capacitive TouchView™ TFT I färg
- AC - Power Consumption: 100-240 Volts, 50/60 Hz < 0.5 Watt in standby / 16 Watt normal / 38 Watt with PaAS installed
- Dimensions (W x D x H) without music stand
- Display fully lowered: 980 x 364.4 x 125.56 mm / 35.58" x 14.35" x 4.94"
- Display fully raised: 980 x 364.4 x 207.43 mm / 35.58" x 14.35" x 8.17"
- Weight: 13.9 kg / 30.64 lbs
- Accessories: AC Power Cable, Music Stand, Owner Manual. DVD-ROM: includes Owner’s manuals in pdf format, Video Manual, and KORG USB-MIDI Driver
- Options: PaAS Amplification System, ST-SV1 Keyboard Stand, HDIK-3 Hard Disk Installation Kit, EC-5 Multiswitch Pedal, EXP-2 Foot Controller, DS-1H Damper Pedal (support half-pedaling)