Voice Rover is a compact, easily-transportable AC/battery-powered PA system that solves for the first time your dilemma of how to deliver true professional-grade sound reinforcement to an outdoor event or large interior space when there is no access to AC power.
The Voice Rover can operate for up to 12 hours off its built-in rechargeable battery, which provides a cord-free power supply for its powerful internal Class D amplifier. The amplifier drives a high-output 10-inch 2-way speaker system in a compact, lightweight enclosure. It can also be plugged into an AC outlet. This means that the Voice Rover goes wherever you have the need for clear, punchy high-fidelity sound: outdoor weddings and business meetings, backyard barbecues, award/graduation ceremonies, singers/small musical ensembles, etc. Whether AC power is available or not, it’s no problem for the Voice Rover.
- 2-way active speaker (10-inch low-frequency driver, 1-inch high-frequency driver)
- Built-in rechargeable battery provides up to 12 hours of cordless sound
- Includes 16-channel UHF wireless microphone with automatic tuning and batteries
- Bluetooth connection for wireless audio streaming
- Built-in USB/SD (MP3/WMA) player for unattended playback
- Pole-mount socket, telescoping handle and transport wheels built in
- 2-band EQ and reverb effect
- Mic 1&2 combo inputs with Mic/Line level selector switch
- ¼-inch aux input connector
- Built-in storage holds 2 microphones and accessories