Stemmeapparater og metronomer er noe de fleste musikere trenger. Gitarister og bassister trenger å vite at instrumentet er stemt i seg selv men også mot sine medmusikanter. Stemmeapparat er også et bra hjelpemiddel for å lære seg å holde en ren tone på et blåseinstrument. Metronomen hjelper deg til å finne takten og groovet når du spiller. Som den ledende produsenten av stemmeapparater & mentronomer har Korg utviklet produkter for å dekke alle behov.
The 3D visual meter exemplifies the Custom Shop series. A large and easily visible note name indication and the distinct movement of brightly illuminated LEDs make the pitch difference and change instantly recognizable. This new 3D visual meter makes it simple to tune with a precision of ±0.1 cent.
Designed with the professional user in mind, KORG’s GA Custom offers extremely accurate tuning with a detection range of +/- 0.1 cents, a level of precision that is uncommon of compact tuners. With the GA Custom, players of all styles can now enjoy the same ultra-high precision offered in KORG’s flagship tuner, the Pitchblack Pro.
Three types of display modes are offered: Regular, Strobe, and Half Strobe. Each mode can be easily selected according to the user’s preference. Strobe and Half Strobe mode reflect the extreme precision of the GA Custom, making it more convenient to tune accurately.
The meter display area has been made larger and easier to see, while the body has been made even more compact. The flat design is excellent for both visibility and portability. With a rubberized exterior, the body is also easy to hold. There’s a tilt stand on the rear, allowing you insert a pick to make the unit stand on its own.
In addition to the INPUT/OUTPUT jacks used when tuning an electric guitar or bass, there’s a built-in high-sensitivity mic that lets you use the unit for tuning not only acoustic guitar but also wind instruments, string instruments, or keyboard instruments. A CM-200 contact mic (sold separately) can also be used.
- Scale: 12 note equal temperament
- Detection Range: A0 (27.50 Hz) – C8 (4186 Hz)
- Calibration Range: 436 – 445 Hz (1 Hz steps)
- Detection Accuracy: within +/- 0.1 cent
- Input Impedance: 1 MΩ (when tuner is on)
- Connectors: INPUT (mono 1/4" jack), BYPASS (mono 1/4" jack)
- Power Supply: Two AAA batteriesR03
- Battery Life: approximately 40 hours (A4 continuous input, tuner on, display mode: Regular, using two AAA zinc-carbon batteries)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 99 x 65 x 16 mm/ 3.90" x 2.56" x 0.63" (including feet)
- Weight: 83g / 2.93 oz. (including battery)
- Included items: Two AAA batteries for verifying operation
- Accessories: CONTACT MICROPHONE CM-200