With versatile tone for rock, jazz, or metal, the ValveKing 20w Mini Head have the capability to create almost any sound imaginable. ValveKing's proprietary Vari-Class™ knob enables you to adjust the amplifiers "class" characteristics, allowing for complete power amp type versatility. True to its name, ValveKing even includes the new TSI™ tube-monitoring indicator that keeps you apprised of the health of your tubes!
In addition to all the boutique qualities and hot-rodded tones that guitarists have come to expect from the ValveKing series, brand new cutting-edge features for recording and performing musicians has been added. For the recording musician, the ValveKing features a USB direct recording output. On the rear panel, the built-in Peavey MSDI™ (Microphone Simulated Direct Interface) XLR direct interface eliminates the need for miking by allowing users to send the amp's signal directly to a recording device or mixing console. With triple 12AX7s, two foot-switchable channels and the Vari-Class™ variable Class A/AB simulation control, the next generation ValveKing delivers massive amounts of completely customizable all-tube power. The 3-way variable power output switch tailors your output levels to match your performance (20w, 5w or 1w) without compromising tone.
- Two EL84 and three 12AX7 tubes
- 20 watts
- Exclusive Microphone Simulated Direct Interface (MSDI™) with ground lift and speaker defeat
- Speaker output with impedance switch
- TSI™ tube monitoring with LED pass/fail indicator lights
- Vari-Class™ variable Class A simulation control
- Microphone Simulated USB Recording output
- Reverb with level control
- Gain/volume boost on lead channel
- Two independent channels
- Footswitch input
- Buffered effects loop
- 3 band EQ
- Weight: 14.59 lb(6.62 kg)