50w tube combo designed to feature all of the tonal qualities and attention-to-detail circuitry of a boutique amplifier, but to a price more working guitarists could afford. With the next generation of ValveKing, this idea has been taken even further and delivers one of Peaveys most tonally sophisticated tube amps yet, tailored for the various needs of today's working guitarists.
With versatile tone for rock, jazz, or metal, the ValveKing 50 have the capabilities to create almost any sound imaginable. The proprietary Vari-Class™ knob enables guitarists to adjust the ValveKing's "class" characteristics, allowing for complete power amp type versatility. True to its name, ValveKing even includes the new TSI™ tube-monitoring indicator that keeps you apprised of the health of your tubes!
Other high-end features like 3-way variable power switch, lets you tailor your output to your performance situation without compromising tone. With triple 12AX7 tubes, two independent foot-switchable channels, each with their own EQ, and the Vari-Class™ variable Class A/AB simulation control, it delivers massive amounts of completely customizable all-tube power, pro features and boutique tones.
- Two 6L6GC and three 12AX7 tubes
- Separate EQ for each channel
- Footswitchable gain/volume boost on lead channel
- Reverb with level control
- Buffered effects loop
- Damping control controls Presence and Resonance at the same time
- Patented Microphone Simulated Direct Interface (MSDI™) output with ground lift and speaker mute switch
- 50w, 12w and 2w power switch
- TSI™ tube monitoring with LED pass/fail indicator lights
- 2 footswitch inputs. One controls Channel & Boost. One controls Reverb & Effects loop
- Two independent footswitchable channels
- USB direct recording output
- Vari-Class™ variable Class A simulation control
- 2 speaker outputs with impedance switch for using an external cabinet
- Unpacked dimensions 21.681" W X 19.840" H X 10.000" D
- Weight: 40.59 lb(18.41 kg)