The Headliner™ 410 is constructed using internal bracing, and is covered with road-worthy black carpet. Steel corners protect the cabinet from the rigors of the road. The cabinet includes a black powdercoat finished 16 gauge perforated metal grille.
The four 10" ferrite magnet woofers are designed with a rich bass tone in mind. The sealed cabinet insures tight bass notes, with every note rendered precisely. Inputs include two 1/4" input phone jacks, and one 4-pin twist-lock connector for maximum flexibility.
With a nominal impedance of 8 ohms, and a power handling of 800 watts program and 1600 watts peak, the Headliner™ 410 can be used in conjunction with any reasonably sized bass amp head. With the 8 ohm impedance, the Headliner™ 410 can be easily stacked with a Headliner™ 210 cabinet on top, resulting in a 4 ohm total load.
- 800 watts program power handling;1,600 watts peak;
- Four custom-designed10" ceramic magnetwoofers;
- 8 ohms impedance;
- 18mm ply cabinet with bracing and steel corners;
- 16-gauge perforatedmetal grille;
- Durable black carpetcovering;
- Two 1/4" input jacks and one NL4 four-pin receptacle.
- Dimensions (HxWxD):24" x 23.38" x 18.38"610mm x 594mm x 467mm
- Weight: 72lbs / 32.7kg